Foundations of Leadership (INT D 301)
What does it take to lead? Foundations of Leadership will cover the theory and practice of leadership through case studies, innovative assignments and experiential activities. Work alongside students from across campus to explore social issues through interdisciplinary knowledge. Fall’s section is offered on Tuesday evenings and taught by Dr. Cristina Stasia.
Enrol now on Beartracks!
- Fall: Tuesday evenings from 5:30 – 8:30 pm
- Winter: Tuesday afternoons from 3 – 5:50 pm
Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for admission to the Peter Lougheed Leadership College and the Certificate in Interdisciplinary Leadership Studies:
- Students must be current University of Alberta undergraduate students or transfer students who have been accepted into a degree program. After-degree students will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are only eligible for the Certificate in Interdisciplinary Leadership Studies with the permission of their faculty.
- Normally have completed a minimum of 24 credits toward their current degree.
- While the Certificate in Interdisciplinary Studies GPA requirement is satisfactory academic standing, a competitive GPA to enter PLLC is 3.0.
It is important to seek advice from your advisor to ensure that the certificate can be completed within the constraints of your degree program. Please ensure that you meet with an advisor in your Faculty to determine if/how the PLLC courses and stretch experience might fit.
Apply to PLLC in the Fall of 2019.