Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for admission to the Peter Lougheed Leadership College and the Certificate in Interdisciplinary Leadership Studies:
- Students must be current University of Alberta undergraduate students or transfer students who have been accepted into a degree program. After-degree students will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are only eligible for the Certificate in Interdisciplinary Leadership Studies with the permission of their faculty.
- Normally have completed a minimum of 24 credits toward their current degree.
- While the Certificate in Interdisciplinary Studies GPA requirement is satisfactory academic standing, a competitive GPA to enter PLLC is 3.0.
- Faculty Permission to participate in the program (Waived for Faculty of Arts students.) from your Faculty Approver.
Students who apply to the Peter Lougheed Leadership College are required to submit an online application form.
After applying, short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
- All applicants require faculty approval (waived for Faculty of Arts students) by having your Faculty Approver complete a Faculty Permission to Participate Form. The form can be submitted at any point in the application process.
We are now accepting applications to start PLLC in Fall 2019! Application deadline is March 31, 2019.